11/01/16 - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW DAYCARE DOGS.
WHAT’S THE BEST BEHAVED BREED OF DOG? …
… A TIRED ONE !!
Dog daycare benefits both the dogs AND the humans in your busy family. Spending time with our daycare pack on a regular basis:
- Provides a structured outlet for all your dog’s excess energy
- Improves his socialization, dog-to-dog communication, and pack behavior skills
- Builds his self-confidence and gives him the ability to cope when you’re not around
- Decreases nuisance barking, digging, chewing, escapism, separation anxiety, and other potentially destructive or dangerous behaviors
- Gives you some peace of mind and more time to get things done – both while he’s away and after he’s come home completely exhausted!
Blue Collar Doghouse has one of the largest indoor/outdoor daycare facilities in the area. For part of the day or all day long, your dog can choose from a variety of canine diversions:
- Chasing a friend (or being chased) around the playground
- Splashing in the pools and sprinklers (weather permitting)
- Chilling in front of the big screen TV
- Soliciting belly rubs or neck scratches from the staff
- Joining the pack howl when the trains go by
- Perfecting his all-star canine wrestling maneuvers
- Patrolling the perimeter fence in search of new sights/sounds
- Participating in an endless game of fetch