We are not currently taking new dogs. Watch here for notice of when we'll open up again for new applicants.
What's the best behaved breed of dog? … A tired one!!
Dog daycare benefits both the dogs AND the humans in your busy family. Spending time with our daycare pack on a regular basis can:
- Provide a structured outlet for all your dog’s excess energy
- Improve his socialization, dog-to-dog communication, and pack behavior skills
- Build his self-confidence and give him the ability to cope when you’re not around
- Decrease nuisance barking, digging, chewing, escapism, separation anxiety, and other potentially destructive or dangerous behaviors
- Give you some peace of mind and more time to get things done – both while he’s away and after he’s come home completely exhausted!
Blue Collar Doghouse has one of the largest indoor/outdoor daycare facilities in the area. For part of the day or all day long, your dog can choose from a variety of canine diversions:
- Chasing a friend (or being chased) around the playground
- Splashing in the pools and sprinklers (weather permitting)
- Soliciting belly rubs or neck scratches from the staff
- Perfecting his all-star canine wrestling maneuvers
- Patrolling the perimeter fence in search of new sights/sounds
- Participating in an endless game of fetch
Want to give it a try?
Step One: Read through our Daycare FAQs handout, the Daycare Application, and the Assumption of Risk contract carefully, to make sure you understand and are comfortable with our policies and expectations.
Click here for Daycare FAQs
Click here for Daycare Application
Step Two: Fill out the Daycare Application.
Step Three: Make us a copy of your vet records showing proof of all required vaccinations.
Step Four: Email or bring in your application and vaccination records for review.
Step Five: Wait for our call to schedule your daycare trial. (We cannot schedule your trial until your paperwork is reviewed.)
Mondays - Fridays, 7 am - 7 pm
No drop-offs after 2 pm