What's the best behaved breed of dog? … A tired one!!
Dog daycare benefits both the dogs AND the humans in your busy family. Spending time with our daycare pack on a regular basis can:
- Provide a structured outlet for all your dog’s excess energy
- Improve his socialization, dog-to-dog communication, and pack behavior skills
- Build his self-confidence and give him the ability to cope when you’re not around
- Decrease nuisance barking, digging, chewing, escapism, separation anxiety, and other potentially destructive or dangerous behaviors
- Give you some peace of mind and more time to get things done – both while he’s away and after he’s come home completely exhausted!
Blue Collar Doghouse has one of the largest indoor/outdoor daycare facilities in the area. For part of the day or all day long, your dog can choose from a variety of canine diversions:
- Chasing a friend (or being chased) around the playground
- Splashing in the pools and sprinklers (weather permitting)
- Soliciting belly rubs or neck scratches from the staff
- Perfecting his all-star canine wrestling maneuvers
- Patrolling the perimeter fence in search of new sights/sounds
- Participating in an endless game of fetch
Want to give it a try?
Step One: Read through our Daycare FAQs for requirements and information on how to sign up your dog
Step Two: Fill out a Daycare Application (available here), and make us a copy of your dog's most recent vaccination records
Step Three: Call us at 425-775-7152 to schedule your Daycare Trial
Step Four: Bring your dog and paperwork for your scheduled trial visit
Mondays - Fridays 7 am - 7 pm
No drop-offs after 2 pm